Super Sports Amino Acids – 200 Capsules
Vita-Minz Plus – 120 Capsules
L-Arginine – 250 Capsules
The Growth Stack can help you to increase muscle, decrease your appetite and boost circulation. It contains:
- Super Sports Amino Acids which is a broad spectrum formula with 15 different aminos. Aminos increase nutrient density in the diet without adding extra calories. Since digestion isn’t necessary with free form aminos, a large amount of energy is conserved and you feel it as a boost during the day because you have more calories to burn for exercise. One of the reasons I’ve been in shape for so long is the fact that I’ve been taking amino acids in free form since 1969. The main advantage of taking aminos is the amount of nitrogen they produce in the body.
- Each 750 mg capsule contains about 120 mg. nitrogen- whereas an equal amount of protein powder has less than one fifth of this amount. Talk about nutrient density! No matter what your goals, by including amino acids in your nutritional plan you can easily insure maximum nutrient density.
- Vita-Minz Plus combines the highest quality vitamins and minerals with enzymes and antioxidants to help you maintain good health and increase longevity. Our body needs vitamins and minerals to function. And a lack of any of these essential nutrients can lead to serious health issues.
- Although a well-balanced diet may help you meet most of your requirements, our increased dependence on fast foods, as well as the abundance of processed foods, means many of us have poor general eating habits. We rarely eat enough fruits and vegetables, as well as other required nutrients, to provide a healthy balance. This formula supports a healthy daily nutritional program for proper function, growth, maintenance and energy.
- L-Arginine which can increase your growth hormone secretion naturally and promote a healthy heart. L-Arginine can improve circulation as it is a vacodialator which increases blood flow and it also increases NO2 production which may lead to getting a better pump when taken before a workout.